What the Hell

What the Hell

Monday, February 18, 2013

You Know You're Getting Older When....

Rumford actually does make baking powder....
How embarrassing.  I thought for the last 6 months I had either totally lost my cooking mojo or my gas range was not working properly.  Every baked good or bread item I made came out flat!  Biscuits, check.  Pancakes, check.  Cornbread, check.  It was really getting to me.  Then this morning as I started to make pancakes I actually looked at the container of baking powder.  "No, that's not it," I said to myself...."that's CORNSTARCH."  Exactly.  Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm, good.  So I  knew my eyes were going, but this is really bad.  I'm looking for a good price on a lighted magnifier.


This time I can't blame Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do want to connect with other people out there, but PLEASE keep it clean and civil. Or else I will have to block you. And please do not use bad grammar or seriously misspelled words. I hate that. It is just a thing with me.
Have a nice day!