What the Hell

What the Hell

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Just Read the News....

Hello scary, cruel world.  Sorry to get back to you late but sleeping on the bathroom floor doesn't give one much rest.  My husband gave me a break about 7 a.m. this morning and sat with sick kitty so I could get some real sleep.  Little cone head doing well, even taking breaks from the collar now and then.  I sit reading the last couple of days' events with a heavy heart. The little ones in this world always are the ones to suffer, the animals and children that can't really speak for themselves.  Heaven help us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do want to connect with other people out there, but PLEASE keep it clean and civil. Or else I will have to block you. And please do not use bad grammar or seriously misspelled words. I hate that. It is just a thing with me.
Have a nice day!