What the Hell

What the Hell

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Latte vs. Lunch

Good grief; time flies whether you are having fun or not.  After kicking myself inwardly for not being more faithful about posting in my blog for close to a YEAR now, I actually had an inspired thought the other day and decided to write a post.  It's been a tough year…more on that later.  But for now, the thought….LUNCH or LATTE.  When self employed and pinching every single penny, and your husband hands you 6 dollars to grab some lunch one day, and then you remember that there is a new coffee place on the island that serves STUMPTOWN coffee out of Portland, do you choose

a) As decent a lunch as you can get with 6 bucks.
b) A triple latte, then scrounge the car for change to get a McD's tiny burger.

No contest.  Here in coffee-land we do have our priorities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do want to connect with other people out there, but PLEASE keep it clean and civil. Or else I will have to block you. And please do not use bad grammar or seriously misspelled words. I hate that. It is just a thing with me.
Have a nice day!